How fast does Blackstone usually process results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackstone got my oil sample yesterday at 2:00pm according to the Fedex tracking number. Just wondering how long it usually takes before they email the results & charge my credit card?

In my recent experience, it has been 3-5 business days after receiving your sample.

I sent the oil sample through Fedex, because I’ve heard stories on here of USPS taking 2-3 weeks to deliver if you send the sample through them.

For me it has varied, I guess depending on how busy they are. I'd say 1-3 weeks min to max. Usually more like a week and a half. Of course if you authorize them to e-mail results, its the fastest.

Originally Posted By: tech230
I sent the oil sample through Fedex, because I’ve heard stories on here of USPS taking 2-3 weeks to deliver if you send the sample through them.

The USPS is quick if sample container is in a box or padded envelope. Takes months if you just put a stamp on the sample container.

Originally Posted By: Donald
Originally Posted By: tech230

The USPS is quick if sample container is in a box or padded envelope. Takes months if you just put a stamp on the sample container.

Good to know. Blackstone has prepaid USPS labels on the containers now, but I still won’t ship just the container without a box. I’ve read on here about them getting lost, damaged, or taking a whole month to get delivered. Fedex didn’t even care when I told them it was a oil sample & they only charged me around $6.00 to ship it in a small box. Had a box laying around that one of my eBay Fram Ultra oil filters came in. Just the right size.

I just sent one in during November. Blackstone told me they mailed it, I never got it. So I called two weeks later, told them I didn't get the results,and it still took them 3 more days to email me the results. Looks like they may be getting very busy and are having a difficult time keeping up. I don't know this for sure, but the other times I sent in a specimen were very fast. Results within 5 days.

Always same day for me. Excluding weekends or holidays! They are great, but the U.S.P.S. is the problem in my area. Two week delivery time. I get packages from China in two weeks.

Respectfully,

Pajero!

I get USPS tracking and align that wilth phone calls/emails to put the pressure on them a little bit. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. But seems to take a few days esp around the weekends.

Originally Posted By: The Critic
In my recent experience, it has been 3-5 business days after receiving your sample.

My experience as well, just depends on how busy they are.

I have had a couple times when I could pull the results in the online account before I got the e-mail. It also has the advantage of being able to pull the personal info out automatically if you intend to post it.

They got one of mine yesterday morning that had been in the mail for over a month, but if you stick one of more in a priority mail flat rate envelope they will get it much faster.

I sampled and sent on Dec 9 and got my results today. USPS First Class in the sample container.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back