Best tasting,and/or healthiest coffee creamers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are everyone's favorite way to add some creamer to your coffee? What's the best tasting and healthiest? I always use Coffee Mate (the name brand). Two spoonfuls per cup. I've thought about using heavy cream instead to see how it tastes.

Healthiest would be unsalted butter. It sounds gross if you haven't tried it, but it works GREAT.

But my preferred option is the generic WM french vanilla powder.

Two tablespoons of canned milk per mug. Canned milk is just concentrated whole milk. I am probably older than many forum members, so, here is a rhyme about canned milk I heard at a very young age. " No teats to pull, no hay to pitch, just punch a hole in the son of a $$$$&"

Straight half-and-half is fine -- typically ultra-pasteurized. It's a tiny bit of fat which will actually prevent hunger versus vegetable oil-based stuff like CoffeeMate.

Half and half. Everything else is an also ran.
imo of course.
Check on the Coffee Mate ingredients.....no dairy to be found.

Last edited:
I am a purist black coffee drinker so I cannot say which is better but if I was of that persuasion I would use half and half or something more natural. So many of these creamers are full of junk that should never be taken by mouth.

Since it’s Christmas time, I would suggest eggnog.

Originally Posted By: sasilverbullet
Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
I used to add organic heavy cream before I switched to plain black coffee.

+1

+2

IMHO, this:

News_John_Parham_Writes_About_Channel_Migration_for_Progressive_Grocer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back