Steelers/Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I overheard something while at breakfast with my NAVY friend that I don’t know if I believe. Whoever wins Steelers/Patriots game wins super bowl. What say the BITOG faithful?

HAPPY SUNDAY FOLKS
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: pbm
I wouldn't know...I don't watch the National Felons League anymore.

crackmeup2.gif

car51, as a relocated NW Pa Stiller fan, who cares what your NAVY buds say? Stillers beating New England might be as good as winning another SB.

The rest of yunz guys go red up yer oil cans and shhh...

Awesome ending, excellent game, gotta love the Pats, situational football, do your job!

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Well that was painfull..

Yeah, if Ben would have thrown longer overthrow/pass might have won. Oh well, I’ll sleep fine as NFL players don’t pay my bills
smile.gif

Steelers and patriots are both 11-3 so......

ahh , no

once they showed it close up, it was pretty unambiguous. Ball hit the ground and his hand slid out from under it. As questionable catch calls go, that one didn't strike me as a particularly difficult one. People get overly concerned with the goal line but you still have to complete the catch just like anywhere else on the field.

Originally Posted By: VNTS
ahh , no

once they showed it close up, it was pretty unambiguous. Ball hit the ground and his hand slid out from under it. As questionable catch calls go, that one didn't strike me as a particularly difficult one. People get overly concerned with the goal line but you still have to complete the catch just like anywhere else on the field.

I do have to admit Brady is the man...

Funny part is Ben wanted to spike the ball, kick the FG, but Haley over ruled!

Sometimes all Belichick has to do, is fold his arms and let the other team out coach itself.
Tomlin=dumb!

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Is this like all the people who swear they'll never go back to Walmart?
lol.gif

And Target.

Pretty funny people see an NFL thread and rush in to say they don't care about NFL.

It was a good game. I hope neither one makes it to the SB.

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
car51, as a relocated NW Pa Stiller fan, who cares what your NAVY buds say? Stillers beating New England might be as good as winning another SB.

The rest of yunz guys go red up yer oil cans and shhh...

Stop being nebby.

It looked like a TD to me, the ball was in his hand as it crossed the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back