Fully synthetic premix oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone make a fully synthetic premix oil? I found a brand called Sierra but I don't know anything about the brand. I'm talking TCW3.

Last edited:
Good question... I love "Klotz synthetic", but I couldn't tell you if it is 100% or not.

but it's GREAT oil!

Stihl makes a product called HP Ultra. Available wherever Stihl stuff is sold. They also sell a fully premixed fuel with synth in it but $$$$$.

The trend is toward 4 strokes in outboards..so less focus will be on 2 stroke tcw3.

I would run the Pennzoil XLF syn blend with confidence..easy to obtain and cheap.

Originally Posted By: gotnogunk
Mystik, made by Citgo (who also makes Yamalube)

Think Nippon Oil now makes many Yamalube oils.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: claluja

That would make more sense being as they are a Japanese oil company, but I am wondering, with all the tariffs, import fees, exchange rates, etc, if that would be the case with their oils over here in NA?

I guess it boils down to who can ever offer the best price, but that aside, I highly doubt this company/refinery is putting out oil that is that special that Yamaha thinks they can charge $21 dollars a litre for it.
coffee2.gif

Originally Posted By: irv
Originally Posted By: claluja

That would make more sense being as they are a Japanese oil company, but I am wondering, with all the tariffs, import fees, exchange rates, etc, if that would be the case with their oils over here in NA?

I guess it boils down to who can ever offer the best price, but that aside, I highly doubt this company/refinery is putting out oil that is that special that Yamaha thinks they can charge $21 dollars a litre for it.
coffee2.gif

Almost 800 ppm moly. Unusual in North America.

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4263873/VOA_Yamalube#Post4263873

Last edited:
I tore down my 1996 model Lawn-Boy mower last year and the hone marks are still in the cylinder from running Amsoil Saber. I had to tear into the motor because the rod bearings were hammered away from my son running the mower with a clogged discharge chute at low rpms. No oil will protect you from that. Very impressed with the Amsoil and I have used it in this mower since new at about 65:1; I just can't do 100:1 like Amsoil suggests.

Originally Posted By: Sealbilly
Anyone make a fully synthetic premix oil? I found a brand called Sierra but I don't know anything about the brand. I'm talking TCW3.

Sierra is a parts marketing company. Look on the bottom of the jug for makers symbol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back