Got the Caprice's dent fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ls1mike

$50 Site Donor 2024
Used a paintless dent repair place. Had them wash, buff and wax it too. I am REALLY happy.
They did an excellent job. 450 bucks for everything.

Also added the functional side marker lights recently.

Way nice … even got those Eagles shined up
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: SR5
Just needs a Holden badge up front and it will be spot-on.

The whole grill is on it's way. I know it is wrong but I got a bunch of HSV stuff for free.
I have that stuff on it on now. So I was able to pick up an HSV grill used cheap.

I guess it is kind of a Holden Special Vehicle, being a police spec Caprice. I would love to get the HSV Grange Bar.

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Do people ask you what kind of car it is? Do many car guys know what you've got?

Some people know what it is. Washington state Patrol purchased 700 of them to replace their Crown Vics. Most are white and marked.

My county has two unmarked cars. One black like mine and the other is a gun metal gray.

No one even thinks mine is a police car because it looks pretty different now.

Usually people will ask what it is, but it has been called a Malibu, Impala or Chevy SS.

Originally Posted By: 4WD
What?

I have a similar grill on the way. That bumper or bar is what I what I want. REALLY pricey to get it to the States.

I hate the Eagle RS-As.

Originally Posted By: ls1mike
Originally Posted By: SR5
Just needs a Holden badge up front and it will be spot-on.

The whole grill is on it's way. I know it is wrong but I got a bunch of HSV stuff for free.
I have that stuff on it on now. So I was able to pick up an HSV grill used cheap.

I guess it is kind of a Holden Special Vehicle, being a police spec Caprice. I would love to get the HSV Grange Bar.

Nice, the HSV was always that bit more special. The HSV Grange is equipped with the 340 kW (460 hp) version of the 6.2-litre LS3 V8 engine plus all the high end creature comforts inside like leather, climate control, etc. It's a very nice car.

You have some great cars there Mike, with your 2000 Trans Am 5.7 LS1 and your 2014 Caprice PPV 6.0 L77

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back