Power tool batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine slide horizontally from the front, so I don’t get that feeling
frown.gif

Those are the old nicad batteries.. all the lithium ones slide on horizontally.

The 12V lithium form factors are extra fun to "reload"

Originally Posted By: Mainia
I am sorry, we need to ban this form of battery. I don't feel safe around you people. ;-)

Don't forget to ban the high capacity batteries! The unions would go crazy if the workers didn't get a break for battery charging
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Rand
Those are the old nicad batteries.. all the lithium ones slide on horizontally.

Actually, my old Nicad batteries slide horizontally and my Li-Ion one slides vertically.

New Nail Gun, made by Dewalt.

It can drive a 16-D nail through a 2 X 4 at 200 yards. This makes construction a breeze, you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence. Just get the wife and kids to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, relax with a cold drink, when they have the board in the right place just fire away. With the hundred round magazine, you can build the fence with a minimum of reloading. After a day of fence building with the new Dewalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you to fix or build anything else.

Also great for building deer stands!

Go into the woods, choose a tall tree near a deer trail, have your huntin' buddy hold the boards in place, and nail away! If a deer happens to walk by, simply change magazines (to the standard issue military ammo), and kill the sucker!

Or, use the 16-D nails, then you can brag to all your buddies ----

"I nailed that big buck right in the head!"

Originally Posted By: StevieC
You gun crazy Americans.
lol.gif

Hey, there are plenty of gun crazy Canadians too
wink.gif
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back