Archoil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so Boron I fell asleep watching it.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
lol.gif

I used this product in both my Cummins and Powerstroke and found no benefit, used oil samples did not change with the additive added.:)

Originally Posted By: wemay
Originally Posted By: StevieC
lol.gif

crackmeup2.gif

My work here is done.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Pajero
Did anyone notice the body language of Leno? He folded his arms........hmmmmm!

Respectfully,

Pajero!

Leno actually loves archoil and says he puts it in all his cars. He also likes the fact its an American company and its made in the USA.

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Another, and one of the many Archoil threads:

Another Boring Archoil Thread

This one isn't boring though:

My Favorite Archoil Thread

Quote:
So i got arch oil fuel additive 6200. Proceeded to put it in my m3.......and WOW!. After about 10 k, amazing throttle response, it was like my car was on sport mode....where less application means more output. Let me tell you i put it in sport mode.....could not keep the tires planted!!!! lol. I have never seen anything work like this, simply amazing. I double dosed first treatment....they say to do that. And a little goes a long way..i think 1 ml treats 10 litres of fuel. I got the 9100 friction modifier as well, will be putting that in soon. If it works anything like the fuel modifier......WE ARE IN BUSINESS!!!

There is another thread started by the same user which is somewhat similar but not quite as entertaining. I wonder if that user ever got reincarnated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back