WIX tech line phone number ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it ? I'm going to call Wix tomorrow and tell them there's a guy on BITOG named ZeeOSix that's wrecking havoc on their public relations. If they go bankrupt, you know who to blame!
grin2.gif

I wont post it because they dont deserve your trolling instead.
I give you this 1877 number that wont leave me alone.. troll them please.

877-470-1625

Originally Posted By: Rand
I wont post it because they dont deserve your trolling instead.
I give you this 1877 number that wont leave me alone.. troll them please.

877-470-1625

Looks like the Bank of America credit card welcome number. Did you get a new card?

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
What is it ? I'm going to call Wix tomorrow and tell them there's a guy on BITOG named ZeeOSix that's wrecking havoc on their public relations. If they go bankrupt, you know who to blame!
grin2.gif

How long have you been using the internet?
laugh.gif
Took me 20 seconds to find the WIX website and their contact info. Scroll to the bottom of the page.

http://www.wixfilters.com/ContactUS.aspx

The only one's to blame are the designers of the XP.
grin.gif

ok what's that standard called that Fram tests the efficiency of their filters to ?

I want to make sure Fram and Wix are on the same page when I talk to the tech.
grin2.gif

ok what's that standard called that Fram tests the efficiency of their filters to ?

I want make sure Fram and Wix are on the same page.
grin2.gif

Ask WIX what the XP efficiency is per ISO 4548-12. Based on the other thread going on, they will probably now tell you 99% @ 35 microns instead of 50% @ 20 microns like they use say. Or they might tell you (like they told me when I called 1+ year ago) that the test method is "proprietary information", which was a big crock if they actually used ISO 4548-12.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Ask WIX what the XP efficiency is per ISO 4548-12. Based on the other thread going on, they will probably now tell you 99% @ 35 microns instead of 50% @ 20 microns like they use say. Or they might tell you (like they told me when I called 1+ year ago) that the test method is "proprietary information", which was a big crock if they actually used ISO 4548-12.

I ran a Google search trying to find some information that describes how the ISO 4548-12 test is done, but I found nothing. Surprising because I expected to find a PDF that describes the test in great detail.

I ran a Google search trying to find some information that describes how the ISO 4548-12 test is done, but I found nothing. Surprising because I expected to find a PDF that describes the test in great detail.

It's out there. I found a PDF of the whole test procedure last week. Search again.

Good luck with the endeavor.

I've called, and emailed, in the past and been VERY (actually INCREDIBLY) disappointed in their "tech" line, which is actually just a group of low-wage folks answering questions with boiler-plate one-size-fits-all answers off a computer screen.

But if one must experience this for oneself, by all means, have at it!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dnewton3
I've called, and emailed, in the past and been VERY (actually INCREDIBLY) disappointed in their "tech" line, which is actually just a group of low-wage folks answering questions with boiler-plate one-size-fits-all answers off a computer screen.

Ironically, I'm sure their tech line is staffed by the least technically proficient people on staff.
wink.gif

Guess Merk never made the call since he's not given any report of what he heard on the phone from WIX.

I haven't made the call yet but it's still on my agenda. I'm going to try to get WIX to join BITOG.

Why, so they can dodge all the questions people would ask them, LoL.
wink.gif

wink.gif

I think the truth about the WIX XP is somewhere between WIX's assessment of the filter and your assessment of the filter.
grin2.gif

wink.gif

I think the truth about the WIX XP is somewhere between WIX's assessment of the filter and your assessment of the filter.
grin2.gif

lol.gif
... sure, WIX doesn't know anything about their OWN oil filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back