Havoline ProDS Syn: PDS (06/2017) $18 walmart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little over a month ago just before is went Dexos Walmart had it on sale for $16.73. What I got was 10w-30 I plan on using it for my summer oil for a couple of years. If they Rollback again on this I'd pick up some 5w-30

I picked up two jugs of the ProDS for ~$10/jug on O'R closeout earlier in the year. Used the 5w30 already, have a jug of the 5w20 stashed. Some got it for less as the clearance went on. HPDS not stocked in WM stores locally.

Originally Posted By: DallasTexas
Off subject. How happy is the audience comfortable with Walmart on line site. I am not very pleased.

I agree completely. A search for other Havoline Options brought up 16,000 hits along with this hit on Mobil 1. A one quart size for $54.70.

1 Quart of Mobil 1 5W30 for $54.70

Originally Posted By: Sayjac
I picked up two jugs of the ProDS for ~$10/jug on O'R closeout earlier in the year. Used the 5w30 already, have a jug of the 5w20 stashed. Some got it for less as the clearance went on. HPDS not stocked in WM stores locally.

Not stocked locally her either but its usually listed online.

Originally Posted By: nutdriver

I agree completely. A search for other Havoline Options brought up 16,000 hits along with this hit on Mobil 1. A one quart size for $54.70 1 Quart of Mobil 1 5W30 for $54.70

Notice this?

"Sold & shipped by TT OF DAYTONA BEACH LLC"

It's called a "placeholder" - - - I see sellers on amazon doing the same thing.

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson

Here either. This is my first walmart.com order and if i can deals like this, I'll be ordering more often.

Originally Posted By: wemay
Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson

Here either. This is my first walmart.com order and if i can deals like this, I'll be ordering more often.

I find that is works much better than the pickup orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back