FK BRNO 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, and I really want to try shooting it....

Just never gonna buy one for a long long long long time.

The price is beyond tough to swallow...that is, from my regular guy perspective.

For somebody else, it would be pocket change... Just like anything else that costs a lot.

It will be interesting to see other OEMs build Guns in this caliber.

Personally I think you don’t really need a proprietary caliber to achieve this performance. You could neck down a .357 SIG to a .3” bullet and 80-90 grains and get the same performance.

Heck, Underwood’s already busted the 600 lb/ft. mark with their .357 SIG loading, and that’s out of a 4” barrel.

This caliber makes 357 Sig look downright affordable! Do what I did: buy a lightly used police trade-in Glock 23, and drop in a 357 Sig barrel. I also got a 9mm barrel, and kept the .40 barrel. That’s three calibers in one pistol. I reload, so 357 costs the same as 9mm for practice rounds.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Crispysea
This caliber makes 357 Sig look downright affordable! Do what I did: buy a lightly used police trade-in Glock 23, and drop in a 357 Sig barrel. I also got a 9mm barrel, and kept the .40 barrel. That’s three calibers in one pistol. I reload, so 357 costs the same as 9mm for practice rounds.

Smart move.

Wonder if there are any police trade-in Glock 33s floating around? In the Wiki entry for the .357 SIG, I remember reading that at least one department either issued the G33 (likely in addition to the G31 or G32).

Most departments that chose .357 SIG went with the G31, but some chose the G32 (they were the smarter ones, IMHO).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back