Parking for green vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

grin.gif

Technically its correct. The Whole Foods here had some "Alternative Fuel Vehicle Parking" spots and my friend parked his deuce and a half over a few of them. When the people in the store objected he told them it was running on diesel, used brake fluid, and used oil so it was running on alternative fuel.

Is that a actual color or a photoshop? It’s gawd awful that’s for sure. Beauty in the eyes of course.

Cars like the Challenger should be red. The old Mopar Challengers were really something in the seventies and before when chrome was real and Hush Thrush stickers were everywhere.

Originally Posted By: 02SE

grin.gif

That is so green . That was the Green of the Hellcat I couldn't get a deal on.

Originally Posted By: PimTac
Is that a actual color or a photoshop? It’s gawd awful that’s for sure. Beauty in the eyes of course.

Cars like the Challenger should be red. The old Mopar Challengers were really something in the seventies and before when chrome was real and Hush Thrush stickers were everywhere.
I had a 70 Challenger and Hemi mufflers were the mufflers to have with the manual trans and Plumb Crazy Purple was the proper color. Stickers? not for the real cool people.

lol, doesn't even make sense, doesn't appear to be next to the store door nor right after handicapped spots, nor a parking lot so crowded that it lets green cars park when it'd otherwise be full.

Just paid half price for valet parking for a hybrid at a J.W.Marriott in San Antonio.

Originally Posted By: Linctex
Outside Wells Fargo, it says "Low Emissions Vehicles Only"

Technically my Mustang is a Ultra Low Emission Vehicle according to California.

grin.gif

Uh oh! I see a red vehicle behind you parked in one of the green vehicle parking spots. I'd have that biach towed! Haha
laugh.gif

To be clear: While I do have an SRT, it's not a Challenger, nor is it my picture. It just made me laugh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Originally Posted By: Linctex
Outside Wells Fargo, it says "Low Emissions Vehicles Only"

Technically my Mustang is a Ultra Low Emission Vehicle according to California.

As would a 2001 V10 ford Excursion.

A 1995 Honda Civic HX would not be, however.

To be clear: While I do have an SRT, it's not a Challenger, nor is it my picture. It just made me laugh.
laugh.gif

Yes, I have to agree with you. It was funny, and I personally love that color.

all that mock global warming won't be laughing when that parking lot is under ten feet of water......oh, wait......isn't that photo in Houston?

The Gulf was being slammed by hurricanes long before there was a Houston, or cars for that matter. Harvey was bad, but nothing like the 1900 Galveston storm. 6-12 THOUSAND died, and Galveston pretty much ceased to exist.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BalticBob
all that mock global warming won't be laughing when that parking lot is under ten feet of water......oh, wait......isn't that photo in Houston?

Canadians are laughing because our winter is disappearing and our summer is getting longer.
They have no idea what is in store for wicked weather.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: BalticBob

Who's mocking global warming? I'm mocking their idea of a "green vehicle". What is a "green vehicle"? An electric vehicle? I'm guessing most that tout electric vehicles, have no idea about the pollution created in the making of the batteries for their "green vehicle". Or where the power comes from to recharge their "green vehicle" which is still in large part generated from burning coal.

There is no such thing as a zero emissions "green vehicle". At best it is a displaced emissions vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back