Who Makes Peak Oil Products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ernied
i think warren makes their oil.

You need to be more specific, as there are two companies named Warren that manufacture private label oils.

I'm 99.05126666% certain that WPP is on the bottom of Peak bottles, spotted this less than a year ago. Unless something has changed, it has been subcontracted out to WPP [Warren] in recent years.

I'm not the only one whose posits this based on the bottom of the bottle.

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/2420047/1

Originally Posted By: Mongo161
Peak, is blended by Warren Performance Parts, Nebraska. It is sold by Old World Industries. Just look at the bottom of a Peak motor oil container.....you will find a WPP or WNE for Warren Performance Parts, Nebraska....the same as Walmart SuperTech and Mag1...all made by Warren Nebraska.

The Warren/Unilube....Omni....Does NOT blend or sell Peak motor oils.

Indeed, Peak is distributed/marketed by Old World Industries, there is no argument there.

Originally Posted By: SHOZ
Farm and Fleet oil and coolant products are bottled by Peak.

Perhaps their coolant is, but even Peak doesn't make their own oil. Farm and Fleet oil is made by Citgo, as is Rural King, Mystic, Orchelin, and other similar store-brand oils in this region.

Originally Posted By: 92saturnsl2
I'm 99.05126666% certain that WPP is on the bottom of Peak bottles, spotted this less than a year ago. Unless something has changed, it has been subcontracted out to WPP [Warren] in recent years.

Spotted too in the last couple weeks at Dollar General when checking out their Peak Oil BOGO sale. WPP, WNE, WSE on bottle bottom are Warren Performance Products/Warren Distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back