Mint SIM Wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrQuackers

Site Donor 2024
Anyone have this service? Mint

I have had Straight Talk for many years, but this is a great deal motivating enough to jump ship.

Straight Talk TOS prohibit tethering, Mint SIM says you can use your Mint phone as a hotspot.

I would opt for the $25(!) per month package which includes 10 gig of 4g service per 30 days.

I have been using mint sim on an unlocked Samsung handset now for several months and give it 5 Stars.

It is on the T-Mobile network and if you have coverage on that network it will work for you.

I have had no issues with it whatsoever.

mint is tmobile do they have service near you?

for me their service is ok here.. bad in some buildings.. but go 30miles south and its a phone blackout zone.. so I had to pass.

I've been tempted to switch to them for a multitude of reasons. Their business model is great.

However as others have said, the TMobile network isn't so robust out in the boonies.

i live about 2 miles from t mobile HQ. i had t mobile for a little while and even at home the service was spotty. moved to ATT via ST and its been 100% .

If Mint was on ATT i would jump on it right away.

Neither T-Mobile nor Sprint are good out in the boonies. But if T-Mobile works where you need it then mint sim is a great option at this time. Generous data for a great price. Data plans get more competitive as the years pass, but some MVNOs (cellular resellers) do not reduce their prices accordingly. I can point a finger at Ting right now. They were a good deal a few years ago but they still charge me over $40 a month for one line using < 500 minutes talk, < 500 texts, and < 1 GB data on Sprint. That is a rip off these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back