Carlisle radial trial hd trailer tires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use these? I bought one to test out and I'm pretty pleased. Nice deep tread and they seem to wear very little.

I had older Carlisle radial trailer tires, they seemed fine and I had no complaints. About 10 years ago some manufacturer had a bad run of trailer tires with a high failure rate, but I do not recall the brand. I have some 12+ year old bias trailer tires on my Yamaha Waverunner trailer, and they are in great shape. I think they are Maxxis brand. I would think they would have started to crack or get ozone damage many years ago, but they are still kicking. I should probably at least get a mounted spare just in case.

Last edited:
My brother has a set on his car hauler trailer, load range D size 205/75-15. They've been great so far, probably 1,000 miles on them since May and the tread still looks great.

Are you having trouble with the LT tires?

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
My brother has a set on his car hauler trailer, load range D size 205/75-15. They've been great so far, probably 1,000 miles on them since May and the tread still looks great.

Are you having trouble with the LT tires?

I'm still on the oem trailer tires on this new trailer. This one is better on tires than my other trailer. The only tires that show wear are the two back ones from turning. My other trailer wore all 4 down evenly.

Originally Posted By: krismoriah72
I got these in the spring.. about 750 miles an no sign of wear.

https://www.amazon.com/Freestar-M-108-Ra...ly+trailer+tire

$60 free shipping 8 ply.

We've had those Freestars-they have extremely thin sidewalls & tread, they pick up every nail on the road & are very easy to damage the sidewalls. I've had the best luck with the Carlisle Sport Trail BIAS trailer tire-they have very thick tread & sidewalls, if you keep them inflated, they're hard to kill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back