BOOMER SOONER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Oklahoma folks know what that means. Oklahoma decimated TCU like IOWA spanked those big red Huskers’ LOL!

Now my dream would be to see a Oklahoma/Alabama matchup

Last edited by a moderator:
So do I
smile.gif

God I hate OU. Nearly as much as I hate Alabama. Living in OK has exposed me to many OU fans who couldn't find Norman, OK on a map, let alone actually attended school there. That said, TCU is clearly not on OU's level.

Originally Posted By: JustN89
God I hate OU. Nearly as much as I hate Alabama. Living in OK has exposed me to many OU fans who couldn't find Norman, OK on a map, let alone actually attended school there. That said, TCU is clearly not on OU's level.
I know nothing of sports ball games, but your description also perfectly describes most of the Ohio State fans around here.just change the place names to Ohio & Columbus

Last edited:

TCU was and is a joke. Who cares if they were not on same level. Obviously OU is a better team

Haha I know exactly what you mean. I always laugh at all those posers who are always decked out in some college's parephenalia,stickers all over their cars,salivate over their games,etc,BUT have never and will never attend school there and set foot in one of their classrooms.

Originally Posted By: car51
Hey, you’re from Texas :^)

Haha the poser-ism is MUCH worse here in Texas! :p

Originally Posted By: gathermewool
I got excited for a Columbia Class (Ohio Replacement) post!

That's what I was hoping for, too!
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Al
Texas A&M just hired Jimbo Fisher 10 years 75 million + incentives. Ridiculous.

Is he not worth the money ?

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
I absolutely hate Alabama and their coach...

I feel exactly the same way about OSU...

Originally Posted By: car51
Now my dream would be to see a Oklahoma/Alabama matchup

The bad news is I don't think Bama is going to get into the top 4...I think OSU will get the #4 spot because they are "THE" Ohio State...the good news is we'll get to watch OSU get blown out by Clemson again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back