What are your favorite YouTube Channels ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always looking for new YouTube channels. Here's some of mine:

- South Main Auto
- FordTechMaculoco
- Triangle Diagnostics
- New Level Auto
- Pine Hollow Auto Diagnostics
- One Auto
- Robinson Auto

Eric the car guy
Chrisfix
South main auto
Patty mayo
The humble mechanic
The fox shop
The king of DIY
Savage geese
Aquarium co-op
Scanner danner

Last edited:
Chris Fix
Eric (sometimes)..
Watched some Leno on Youtube.

Last edited:
Hoovie’s Garage is hilarious. Just this year, he blew a 911 engine on the track, and swapped it with an LS. Then, he had a Mercedes AMG SUV stolen (and found). He even bought a talking LeBaron.

I watch Eric, Chris, Scotty, etc. also.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: E150GT
Patty mayo

Holy smokes man I wasn't prepared for that.
shocked2.gif

Bail bond companies have their own police force ?
shocked2.gif

YouTube has channels ? I only use it for music. I hate the automotive tutorials, they just go on and on and on and on and on - oh just SHUT UP and get on with what you need to show us. I turn the sound off and flip though until I see what I want. Usually I don't get a look at what I want to see.

We've got Chromecast now, so I might explore YouTube a bit more.

Originally Posted By: Silk
YouTube has channels ? I only use it for music. I hate the automotive tutorials, they just go on and on and on and on and on - oh just SHUT UP and get on with what you need to show us. I turn the sound off and flip though until I see what I want. Usually I don't get a look at what I want to see.

You mean you don't like to listen to someone natter on while trying to sort through his tools?
wink.gif

I mostly use it for music as well. Then it's mostly anything to do with the Isle of Man TT racing, and some Channels associated with Fourwheeling.

Here's a current favorite:

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Originally Posted By: E150GT
Patty mayo

Holy smokes man I wasn't prepared for that.
shocked2.gif

Bail bond companies have their own police force ?
shocked2.gif

Patty Mayo is all staged, nothing is real on his channel.

Originally Posted By: earlyre

colinfurze

He the bloke who dug a bunker wearing a tie ?

Good channel that one

I have several that I like. One I've started watching this year is the Essential Craftsman. It's a well done channel by a guy that's a carpenter and blacksmith by trade. He's building a spec house and going through all the ins and outs of the process. The videos are fairly short and not too frequent, but if you have an interest in all things construction, I highly recommend it.

Techmoan is interesting. He's a fellow from the UK that explores consumer electronics technology. He often features older equipment / formats that you never heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back