Breakfast Condiments

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Bovril!
mad.gif

Originally Posted By: PimTac
Where are the Weetabix?

Agh ! Weetbix - No A. Although I prefer the Kraft Vitabrits. Home from school - butter a Weetbix topped with Vegemite, and a glass of Milo.

Yep, grew up on VitaBrits...Dad's greyhounds did too.

Kids had Weetbix, then the home brand ones...don't think I've seen them in the house for a few years.

We don't do cereal that much...

Originally Posted By: Silk
Vegemite on toast...without butter. You need the butter.

Yes, especially on SAO biscuits...need the butter.

Butter. Salted for condiment, unsalted for cooking. Butter on eggs, butter on bacon, butter on sausage, butter in coffee, with a side of butter.

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Butter makes it Better. ALWAYS!
I use to butter my PBJ sammichs....

Originally Posted By: SHOZ

I used to eat just peanut butter and butter sandwiches. Then I started adding onions and mayonnaise.
27.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: eyeofthetiger
I used to eat just peanut butter and butter sandwiches. Then I started adding onions and mayonnaise.
27.gif

My friend is a warden at a prison and I'll recommend that one for the prisoners to eat. Since they always complain about the same old food all the time. Plus it will be cheaper and more nutritious.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: SHOZ

I do too... Even on Peanut Butter on toast or jam on toast I have to have butter first. I actually crave butter. It's weird.

Try some Smart Balance instead of butter and see what you think of it. A little bit healthier.

For lunch I had some cinnamon bread from the bakery with some peanut butter and Smart balance on it. Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back