TSI 321 - $100/gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it did everything they claim it does it would be worth a lot more than that. Im surprised they don't mention it containing magic dust.

I use it on my salt water ball bearings. While some oils spin a tad better they fade over time. TSI 321 lasts an entire season+ with the same great results...using the smallest drop. Filled spools spin for minutes and minutes. No snake oil in fishing bearing use...and I have used most of the top brands

Originally Posted By: tenderloin
I use it on my salt water ball bearings. While some oils spin a tad better they fade over time. TSI 321 lasts an entire season+ with the same great results...using the smallest drop. Filled spools spin for minutes and minutes. No snake oil in fishing bearing use...and I have used most of the top brands

Ok, what properties it make give it such endurance?
I have around couple of dozen reels I am going to service once a season for fresh water and after every outing for salt.

Thanks,

Tender, bro, I am sold, I bought a case as shipping is pretty steep.

I did not some looking at the msds, and this is what it has in it:

INGREDIENTS CONTRIBUTING TO THE HAZARD:
Chemical Name CAS Number Approx % (wt/wt)
Trade Secret 41559400000-5026P ~98
Oxygenated Hydrocarbon 8002-74-2 ~ 2

98% is some secret ingredient, I am going to do a 50/50 mix in a 3in1 oil bottle and use it on my kids bikes also and my semi auto hand guns, see it fares.

Yeah, alan is the man, I need to order some replacement drag material for some old reels my buddies donated to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back