Dodge Demon - Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
20.gif
I wish I could afford one....

Still waiting for my dealer to get one in to test drive. I've driven the [censored]-kitty and it's nuts, this will be even moreso.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Still waiting for my dealer to get one in to test drive. I've driven the [censored]-kitty and it's nuts, this will be even moreso.

I heard they are only letting 325 Demons come to Canada, is that true?

Originally Posted By: xxch4osxx
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

I heard they are only letting 325 Demons come to Canada, is that true?

I'd have to ask my dealer. I know the owner has already ordered a few.

I sat in one at the dealer where my FIL bought his Caravan. They watched me like a hawk because it's so expensive and the answer to could I test drive it was absolutely not unless you can afford to buy one.
lol.gif

They have a good 2 feet roped off all around it in the show room.

We had to go back with his van to fix a faulty floor board for the Sto'N'Go captain chair compartment.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: StevieC
I sat in one at the dealer where my FIL bought his Caravan. They watched me like a hawk because it's so expensive and the answer to could I test drive it was absolutely not unless you can afford to buy one.
lol.gif

They have a good 2 feet roped off all around it in the show room.

We had to go back with his van to fix a faulty floor board for the Sto'N'Go captain chair compartment.

Ridiculous!

My dealer had a pile of them at one points (HellCat's), I believe I posted a pic of them on here all just lined-up outside. Probably depends on the dealer though, if they don't move a lot of the high dollar stuff they would probably be over-protective of it.

Originally Posted By: TinyVoices
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
How do these handle compared to a base C7 Corvette ?

Extremely poorly. It's a drag car.

I wouldn't say extremely poorly, but worse than the regular HellCat on equal rubber, given the drag-oriented suspension. However, it ships on extremely sticky drag radials, so I believe it out skid-pads the stock HellCat on OEM rubber just due to traction. The HellCat cars are a bit nose-heavy when compared to the regular SRT vehicles due to the weight of the blower and associated bits, which handle well for a car at north of 4,400lbs.

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
Musk needs to rush his new Roadster out to try to irritate Demon owners...
;^)

I imagine a few Demon owners have already been "irritated" on the street by the Model S, atleast for a couple hundred yards.

If your actually buying a Challenger as a daily driver with spirited adventures the 6.4 just seems the logically choice. Plenty of power without all the blower stuff to upkeep. I think in a couple of years the Hellcat may have the wrinkles and price worked out people are buying them to actually drive. This Demon will always be a freak and a Garage Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back