Look at what i found today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot remember where or who I got this lube from, but I found it in a box of castor wheels(?) that I have not 'dug to the bottom of' in probably 15 years! It is thick and foamy, and sprays slow and pinpoint. I remembered that I liked it especially for car/truck door, hood, and trunk/tailgate hinges and latches. It is at least 3/4 full, and still has pressure. It's a pretty cool looking aluminum can with planes and helicopters printed around the top. I am assuming aimed at aeronautical(?) detail. It has listed a MIL spec first, not sure of the other spec #'s. Has anyone seen/used this before?
Yes, the can is bigger than my house. Or the recipe storage house anyway.
wink.gif

This stuff is really popular with the UK motorcycle crowd. They spray it on all of the unexposed wiring areas to prevent rust.

Originally Posted By: wuntun
It's a pretty cool looking aluminum can with planes and helicopters printed around the top.

LOL
lol.gif

It is used as an anti-corrosion treatment for aircraft, especially in coastal and high moisture environments. It creeps into nooks and crannies snd does not harm rubber and plastics.

So, it's a good product--use it.

OR, see if you can cash in on the ring of aircraft by posting it on ebay. Maybe someone who wants to "decorate" with it will bid healthily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back