Clever marketing or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty impressive IMO. At least he seems to be out trying to drum up business instead of seeking an entitlement from the “guvment”! I would have kept his flyer and given him a call when my insurance came up for renewal.

I think it's a clever idea.

Unfortunately, I recall some folks actually being told it's illegal to pay someone else's meter, though that probably depends upon the municipality.

I think it's pretty clever.

He probably pays some kid to go around looking for expired parking meters, pay the meter and leave a flyer. The kid's keeping out of trouble and happy for some pocket money. The car owner is protected from a ticket. The only unhappy people is parking enforcement. The local government will probably find some arcane law to keep the insurance salesman from doing this.

Reminds me of something my parents use to say "No one has endurance, like the man who sells insurance".

Originally Posted By: Kira
How does he expect to drum up business if he slathers red paint all over his business card?
. LMAO....
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Originally Posted By: Kira
How does he expect to drum up business if he slathers red paint all over his business card?
. LMAO....
lol.gif

lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back