Iowa 56 Nebraska 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
We thank with brief thanksgiving, Whatever (censored) may be, That the football season is finally over,That there isn't going to be another bowl overexposure, And Riley will soon be collecting millions with glee. And NO, we still don't want Bill or Bo back, especially the later.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
And NO, we still don't want Bill or Bo back.

They're still getting paid by Nebraska...for doing absolutely nothing. What makes you think they would want to come back?

Originally Posted By: Kruse
And NO, we still don't want Bill or Bo back.

They're still getting paid by Nebraska...for doing absolutely nothing. What makes you think they would want to come back?
Absolutely nothing.Now we are adding a third former coach to the payroll. What we need is a walk-on football coach.

What a friggin beatdown. I hope Iowa pays for this some day. Absolutely no reason to rub it in like that. Its just wrong.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Al
What a friggin beatdown. I hope Iowa pays for this some day. Absolutely no reason to rub it in like that. Its just wrong.

Yes, whine like a baby now that your team sucks. I don’t remember the Nebraska teams of old ever really showing mercy on their opponents. When I was a kid, they beat Iowa 57-0. Where was the letting up back then?

I wish Iowa would have beat them even worse.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: kjbock

Yes, whine like a baby now that your team sucks. I don’t remember the Nebraska teams of old ever really showing mercy on their opponents. When I was a kid, they beat Iowa 57-0. Where was the letting up back then?

Umm I am from PSU

Originally Posted By: kjbock

Umm I am from PSU

Either way. Nebraska got what was coming to them.

After ruining UCONN's offense, Defensive Coordinator Bob Diaco seems to be doing the same to Nebraska's defense. He may not be in College Football much longer based on his last 4 years. Was Notre Dame a "fluke?"

Well, Penn state whupped Maryland; like 66-3
27.gif

You're joking, right? The last thing a PSU alumnus should be worried about is another team rolling up the score.

19 & 19 That's what Nebraska got for fifteen million+. That doesn't include the coaching staff $$$. 0 for 6 against Wisconsin and Iowa. Riley was a class act both on and off the field. It doesn't matter who Moos hires. Doesn't matter that everything connected with NU football is gold plated. There is a deep seated malaise in the football program that needs to be addressed. Might even help if the image of the school was better than that of NU football. Best thing that could happen to Nebraska is to return to our rowdy neighbors to the south who have an appreciation of cow manure.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: car51

Well, Penn state whupped Maryland; like 66-3
27.gif

Thats wrong too. They did have their 2nd string QB in for 1 1/2 quarters. Maryland is friggin terrible

Best thing that could happen to Nebraska is to return to our rowdy neighbors to the south who have an appreciation of cow manure.
smile.gif

The Big 12 wouldn't take them back if they begged.

After the Tide got rolled by Auburn yesterday, and hopefully out of the playoff picture.....I’ m good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back