colour-blindness-tests

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are under the mass delusion that there are numbers in there
smile.gif

In all seriousness, I have deuteranopia, plates 16 and 17 help nail down the type of colorblindness I have.

My eye doctor gives me this test every year. I ask if they think I am going to suddenly start seeing colors I couldn't see last year.

When you take a color blind test and you do not have the condition, you think, what idiot cannot see the colors in this test.

But for someone who is color blind it's difficult.

If your mother's brother is color blind and you are a boy, then you will be color blind. Guaranteed. Always a boy. Always passed by the mother. There may be one or two girls in the world who are color blind. That's out of 8 billion people.

My Dad and uncle (of course) were color blind, my brother and I are not. For my Dad primary colors were easier than a mix.

Last edited:
Got a 100%. a few threw me until I clicked on them and found that I shouldn't see anything.

My father is color blind. They used to use these same tests back in WWII. I remember him telling me that during the war, they would fly over enemy territory with colorblind soldiers to help find the enemy. From what he told me, colorblind people could spot the camouflage netting better than others.

I was doing fine up until test plate 13. I don't know if that's a 73 or a 78.

The remaining test plates; 14 through 24, I don't see any numbers on them; just squiggly lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back