Black Friday.... Heaven or [censored]?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of folks enjoy it. I am not one of them. But if you do, go for it.

Same … I need a few things from town but will wait until late day hoping the calf scramble is mostly over with …

1zxljq.jpg

I found some great deals this year; $200 waders for $79, lots of shirts for $10 bucks. The best part is they were all online, so no dealing with the black Friday zombies. However, some of the best deals require setting foot in a store. We got 3 flat screens a few years back at Walmart black Friday and saved 500 bucks. That's too good a deal to pass up.

My wife was all about Black Friday when the kids were young. Now she’s all about online shopping for the grandkids. People have been camping out at brick and mortar stores in my area for a couple of days. Crazy!

The name of that game (as I see it) is to go out to a store (if necessary) for something you need / want and get the savings THEN GO HOME.

NO NEED to zombie around. Would I get up early (or stay up late) to save hundreds of after tax dollars for something I wanted?
YOU BET YOUR RUMP I WOULD !

Would I care if someone who knew nothing about my situation wanted to poke fun at me for it?
Take a guess.

Shopping online only. Too many rude and non-respecting people out there. Even on a normal day people get tense.

Originally Posted By: mightymousetech
'MERICUH!

Looks like the madness is worldwide now. Reading the news this morning of mobs at stores everywhere fighting for “stuff”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back