Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving...
34.gif
08.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to All including our Canadian friends God Bless , I hope I can say that . Lots to thanks for.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 2strokeNorthstar
Thank you. Don't understand this holiday though....
Me neither, but it's a good excuse to eat delicious food with family

I'm cleaning Injen Nano Filters tomorrow and throwing Flat Iron Steaks and Asparagus in the smoker. Its a holiday,but something car related has to be done.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Me neither, but it's a good excuse to eat delicious food with family

Ditto !!

Good time to eat some some good cooking and give thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I'm not spending it with my parents but with my great grandma at her Thanksgiving (they think this will be her last).

My Jeep has to go up and over 3 mountains, 4k lb Jeep plus tired 4.0 and it will be a dog getting over them.

Happy Tgiving all. I'm not that into it either, not a gut stuffing binge eater and I don't get how some folk enjoy porking massive amounts of food into themselves for the sake of saying it's a holiday tradition. I mean I'll go back for 2nd's on a few things but eating to the point of feeling lethargic just isn't my gig. More about the fellowship with family and guests for me. Tuesday I participated in a food basket give away for the needy, about 2000 families or so, and it left me with a good feeling.

Originally Posted By: JeepWJ19
Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I'm not spending it with my parents but with my great grandma at her Thanksgiving (they think this will be her last).

My Jeep has to go up and over 3 mountains, 4k lb Jeep plus tired 4.0 and it will be a dog getting over them.

Can't be any worse than my 100Hp (if that) S10 going up Tuscarora Mountain (aka McConnellsburg Mountain) on Rt 30 West. Enjoy your trip!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back