Woman kills armed intruder, nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this will get locked because of politics, eventually.

I don't own any guns, but to me it is common sense.

There are enough bad people with guns in our society, that a gun in the right hands is necessary.

The costs to American taxpayers for the criminal's lawyer, court costs, and housing of a prisoner will run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The cost of a bullet is less than a dollar.

Originally Posted By: Kool1
The costs to American taxpayers for the criminal's lawyer, court costs, and housing of a prisoner will run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The cost of a bullet is less than a dollar.

I'd add a little more then a $1 to slide the perp's corpse into a hole!
wink.gif

This would even be a justified shooting in New Jersey, one of the worst states for gun owners. There's even case law for meeting an intruder at your doorstep in NJ and bidding him a not so fond farewell.

What happens if you want to kill somebody and you invite him intentionally in your house ?
Will you get away with it?

You always have to look for the unintended effect. Like the robbers shoot first, no more just robbing, kill, then rob

Rod

Originally Posted By: yannis
What happens if you want to kill somebody and you invite him intentionally in your house ?
Will you get away with it?

This is why more facts need to come out. I hope for this woman's sake she had no idea who the intruder was.

Last edited:
Too bad this kind of thing can't happen in the ultra liberal part of NY I'm in right now, since we have some of the most strict gun ownership laws in the country here.

Instead, "kick door" home invasions happen here all the time (increasing due to heroin addicts looking for money), and people stay afraid for weeks while the police try to find out who's doing it.

Another perp bites the dust. Only bad thing here is, justified or not, that woman will always carry the burden of taking a life. Some take it better than others, but I wish her the best and peace to her soul.

Lots of cops stopped being pro active in their policing.

Many now just collect a paycheck and wait for a violent crime to occur.... then respond after suspect left the area.

It's taboo for police to stop suspicious people and ask them questions......
smirk.gif

Originally Posted By: WhyMe
someone names their child Mercedes Fotune?

It's Sargent Mercedes Fortune.

https://www.facebook.com/phoenixazpolice/posts/1139988679409711:0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back