Good Indy Shop in Washington D.C. area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site has been extremely helpful for me. I have fixed many issues on my vehicles thanks to you all. Unfortunately I am unable to work on my truck (1997 GMC K1500) in Virgnia due to work. Any one know of some solid indy shops in the D.C./Stafford area? Thank you.

Issue with the truck: check engine light, wont go into over drive and the cruise control went out.

Try Stan Rollison's Automotive in Woodbridge, VA

I have had very good experience with them and they have never tried to upset me on any service.

You might want to check out one of these shops in Stafford. I have no personal knowledge of them, but have used Mechanics files in the past when I was away from home.
https://www.cartalk.com/mechanics-files/search?city=stafford&state=VA&keyword=&field_makes_tid=All&radius%5Bsearch_units%5D=mile&radius%5Bpostal_code%5D=&radius%5Bsearch_distance%5D=10&sort_order=ASC

Originally Posted By: dschultz
Try Stan Rollison's Automotive in Woodbridge, VA

I have had very good experience with them and they have never tried to upset me on any service.

Now that is the kind of repair shop I would love to do business with! I hate when they try to upset me with their service even more than when they try to up sell me service! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back