Webers Limited Red Kettle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plan on getting this limited edition kettle, love the red, have three other kettles, Black 26" two 22"s, Copper and Green.
https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/original-kettle-limited-edition-grill-1
cheers3.gif

IMHO Weber makes the best charcoal fired grills - they last practically forever! I use gas fired stuff now and Weber is all I’ve ever had in them. The only place I’ve strayed is with my Big Easy oil less Turkey fryer. It’ll be catching action Thursday- can’t wait as it fries a turkey crispy on the outside and moist on the inside.

The classic Weber charcoal grill makes some of the best tasting food. Sure, there are many more expensive options, that claim to be able to do more. From a practical standpoint, it's hard to beat the overall ease and speed of a real Weber. It's my go-to grill.

Weber Beginner's Luck, anyone?

1984....family's first Weber. Dad SMOKED a turkey in it (ring of crinkled aluminum to hold wet chips, central pile of briquettes).

FAN-tastic! I arrived late and got to look at the skeleton...the bone white, scraped clean skeleton.

We smoke now.

I found a Weber branded chicken holder-upper at a garage sale (in its original box) for $5. I gave it to a friend.

He smokes chickens now.

Malo, you're quite the Weber fan! My old {1986 with the wood handles} Weber kettle grill is still going strong after over 30 years. I have kept it on the deck and covered all these years. My son has a 'big green egg' and his burgers, ribs, pork shoulders etc taste about the same as those off my old Weber. I did drill a hole in the lid and mounted a thermometer for those 'low and slow' BBQ pork shoulders. For the money, you can't buy a more durable charcoal grill.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Malo, you're quite the Weber fan! My old {1986 with the wood handles} Weber kettle grill is still going strong after over 30 years. I have kept it on the deck and covered all these years. My son has a 'big green egg' and his burgers, ribs, pork shoulders etc taste about the same as those off my old Weber. I did drill a hole in the lid and mounted a thermometer for those 'low and slow' BBQ pork shoulders. For the money, you can't buy a more durable charcoal grill.

Amen to that Gman.
cheers3.gif

Weber Grills are the best, I have an 18" (Had a 22" for years but my older children moved out so I downsized) Very durable grill and it cooks great, I especially like to make homemade grilled pizza on it.
TOTO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back