Discount Tire Direct started Thanksgiving sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of a two part post and as stated in the subject line Discount Tire Direct started Thanksgiving sales if anyone is in need.

In an earlier thread I was going back an fourth between some tires for my aftermarket 20 inch wheels and decided to wait because they are off the car for winter time anyways. Discount Tire has a pretty darn good deal Goodyear Eagle Sport All Season. All 4 come out to $581.40, plus a $75 Discount tire rebate, plus a $60 rebate if you put it on the Discount Tire credit card, plus a $60 Goodyear rebate. No tax and free shipping with rebates puts me at $386.40 if I decide to buy them.

Seems hard to beat right now.

Im still waiting for Goodyear to have a Good Year. ROFL!!
smile.gif

I wish they carried the tires I want for my wife's Liberty. I'm holding off hoping I can score a deal by the end of the week before squeezing the trigger.

Not everyone should open up ancrsit card just to save money on a tire purchase. It could drag your credit rating down a smidge and make a mortgage a touch higher interest that will cost a lot more than the $60 you saved on tires.

I’ve had a Discout tire card for a couple years and my credit is well above 800 so it is worth it for me. The purchase also landed me 6 months no interest as an added bonus on top of the rebates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back