tom and jerry orchestra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up with Tom & Jerry and still my dad and I will find ourselves watching it on Saturday morning having coffee together.
grin2.gif

Me, I'm a Looney Tunes guy.

Felix the cat in the late 50s, early 60s wasn't too bad.
Sherman and the wayback and fractured Fairy tales all good.

Then the great Japanese animation with AstroBoy, watched that in the early 60's.

A Robot boy in a cartoon as sadly My first Hero!

I used to watch Clutch Cargo very early in the AM when I could actually get up because it really freaked me out.
Human mouths superimposed on cartoon drawings...eeeewwww!!!

Where is the "like" button? I too grew up watching all of these cartoons. Roadrunner/Coyote, Sheepdog/Coyote, Foghorn Leghorn, Superfriends, Tom/Jerry, Huckleberry Hound...all bring back great memories.

This particular one can nearly break a rib even today--"Grab a fence post hold it tight, whomp your partner with all your might":

Hanna-Barbera cartoon with Blabber and Snooper. "Hey Snoop, isn't he(Quick Change Quentin) a little young to be smoking? Hey Blab, aren't you a little old to be so dumb?" Blab is referring to a baby in diapers with a heavy beard and smoking a cigar. Remember writing a paper for sophomore English class about the adult humor that often showed up in TV cartoons of the late fifties.That's right, I watched a lot of cartoons when I was in college.

You know thanks for sharing that. As a kid you don't put any thought into the amount of time it took to produce the scores for Tom and Jerry. That was great.

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
This particular one can nearly break a rib even today--"Grab a fence post hold it tight, whomp your partner with all your might":

This is possibly the greatest cartoon in animation history.

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
I used to watch Clutch Cargo very early in the AM when I could actually get up because it really freaked me out.
Human mouths superimposed on cartoon drawings...eeeewwww!!!
Don't forget Space Angel!

The process was called Syncro-Vox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back