Fedex delivered Schaeffer's Oil minus 1 quart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to try Schaeffer's oil and found a good price on amazon. Amazon shipped the oil, packaged with vitamins. Fedex delivered the package to the front door without ringing the bell. I observed the box wrapped in clear plastic and saturated with oil. One gallon was short a quart.

I did a return ticket with amazon. Then I thought, how can I ship leaking oil back? I called Amazon and they told me to throw the oil away (I recycle) and cancelled the return. Of course the rep was in India. UPS came to my house today. I asked the driver if I could ship leaking oil and he laughed. He told me that UPS would not have delivered the package.

Amazon was really nice and made things right. *I read another review on amazon stating that Schaeffer's oil leaked three times in a row, via delivery. However; I understand that accidents happen and realize that oil is being transported thousands of miles and through multiple locations. It did not leak from the spout. It was at the seam, so it may have been dropped etc.

Fedex, well WOW!

**Pic is not loading? I will try later....sorry!

Respectfully,

Pajero!

CALL Amazon or chat. They will fix it. Customer service is very good. Especially if a prime member. India? Really? Lately I get people from all over the US. I think the outsource like UBER. People working from home.

Last edited:
FedEx will not deliver damaged or leaking goods as well. They go to QA and get re-boxed or returned to senders. Guarantee it happened in the delivery truck, I've seen drivers take stuff off the belt and throw them (literally) on the truck...

Amazon will fix it. If I am remembering correctly, there is some way to call and they will call you back. But it seems it was difficult finding that number. On the bright side, you will probably get some free oil.

I order directly from Schaeffer and have never had a problem. Of course, to get the best price you have to save up some dollars. Like $375. But you probably know that already.

Originally Posted By: Pajero
One gallon was short a quart.
they told me to throw the oil away (I recycle) and cancelled the return.

You got 3 free quarts of Schaeffer's Oil .... wish that would happen to me....

Why does anybody buy oil to be shipped with there are tons of the stuff at Walmart or your local auto parts store.

What a hassle......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back