Inside North Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and he has other videos outside of the main city that still seem OK. Not great by North American standards but not broken down developing country type stuff.

You don't suppose that the NK government would post phony stuff on youtube, do you?
No, of course not.
No disinformation campaign here.

Youtube propaganda maybe? I saw a 'Dateline' special on NOKO a while back, and it was nothing like those youtube videos!

Our CBC (National News Agency) funded by the Canadian Government has sent our own reporters there and they have come back with similar videos. We support the USA on just about everything because you make up a large portion of our defense so we are not on their side at all so there would be no nonsense in the videos brought back with our reporters.

That country has a lot of problems and I'm not defending them at all just saying that I think these videos are a true reflection of some aspects of N.K. is all.

Originally Posted By: StevieC

PLEASE NO POLITICS.

36.gif

Originally Posted By: gathermewool

PLEASE NO POLITICS.

36.gif

Yeah I know but I felt the need to respond to that because I think CNN and other news agencies put un-necessary spin and fear on things that otherwise don't need it.

N.K. has a dictator that needs to go and the country has massive problems but I see how our news reports it for what it is and CNN/Fox spin it as the world is going to end tomorrow and he has his fingers on the nuke button and we are all going to die when it's not that way at all. Besides the US has so much fire power they would never stand a chance.

We get to see your media and our own and it's a great contrast.

NOW NO MORE POLITICS PLEASE!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that these CBC reporters were allowed to roam NK without supervision and were able to film anything they'd like.
Kinda like the film "The Interview" I'd guess.

They actually did get some stuff back on smuggled SD cards that did show stuff their official guide didn't want them to see. Nothing crazy but that wasn't painting the best picture. The CBC does a lot of activism pieces, under cover and does this sort of stuff all the time with great success.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: gathermewool

PLEASE NO POLITICS.

36.gif

Yeah I know but I felt the need to respond to that because I think CNN and other news agencies put un-necessary spin and fear on things that otherwise don't need it.

N.K. has a dictator that needs to go and the country has massive problems but I see how our news reports it for what it is and CNN/Fox spin it as the world is going to end tomorrow and he has his fingers on the nuke button and we are all going to die when it's not that way at all. Besides the US has so much fire power they would never stand a chance.

We get to see your media and our own and it's a great contrast.

NOW NO MORE POLITICS PLEASE!!!!!
^^^And you're the one saying..'NO POLITICS PLEASE"!

Only speaking about military tactics here not politics

I agree that NK is not a nuclear threat YET. The problem is as they continue to develop weapons, ( they have already done underground nuke tests) do you want them to continue to develop their ability? All they need is a delivery missile system so they can deploy them.

The real issue is the amount of conventional artillery scattered along the South Korean border. 12-15 thousand artillery pieces all aimed at South Korea.

So if you decide to halt his nuclear program militarily, he unloads all the artillery at once on South Korea. We have troops in
South Korea that would be a target as well.

We would have almost no way to take out 12-15 thousand pieces of artillery (that are spread out on the border) all at the same time with conventional warfare( meaning we don't use a nuke).

So South Korea is held hostage , how do you prevent his ability to have long range ICBMs in say 5 10 or 20 years?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Donald
North Korea has become a menace. We need good diplomacy. Not fire and fury.

The last several Presidents have tried diplomacy.....Rocketman has been playing us for a long time....I think he's starting to realize that there is a new sheriff in town.

PS: How come Kim is the only fat person in North Korea?

This guy films daily life inside North Korea.

PLEASE NO POLITICS.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzvCf_q10UZkUJE0lOav0ag/videos

I watched one. Pure, and I mean pure psy-ops.

Quote:
This shop is called Rakwon Dept. Store, one of the fancy stores located in North Korea. 90% of products sold here are foreign products, and the price is quite 'classy'. One time I took my daughters to buy toys at this store, and my kids chose expensive toys, I refused to buy it and distract them to buy cheaper toys, then the chaos ensued. Lol

I know for a fact, this is fake. No "regular" citizens allowed in the store, for sure. Don't need to get too deep, but everything like this in PRNK fake as heck.

Comments are good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back