Travelstar tires???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here used Travelstar tires? They seem to get pretty good reviews and they are priced very aggressively. Just looking for real world reviews.

A product of Unicorn Tire Company! They gotta be good. FWIW, I just ordered a pair of Horizon Tire Co Antares Comfort A1 all seasons, so I'm kind of in the same boat.

They are cheapo tires from a company called Unicorn tire corp. Based in America but their tires they sell (like 6 no name brands) are made in various factories overseas.

Get what you pay for. They seem to be praised for making a cheap white wall tire for people to put on their 90s Cadillac.

Originally Posted By: JTK
A product of Unicorn Tire Company! They gotta be good. FWIW, I just ordered a pair of Horizon Tire Co Antares Comfort A1 all seasons, so I'm kind of in the same boat.

Anteres are super popular in the stance car scene because they are like the cheapest tire that stretches super well.

FWIW, I just ordered a pair of Horizon Tire Co Antares Comfort A1 all seasons, so I'm kind of in the same boat.

How come you ordered those when you've been happy with the Walmart Douglas tires? Just curious, thanks.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
FWIW, I just ordered a pair of Horizon Tire Co Antares Comfort A1 all seasons, so I'm kind of in the same boat.

How come you ordered those when you've been happy with the Walmart Douglas tires? Just curious, thanks.

For what ever reason I couldn't find a Douglas in the 225/65-16 our Nissan Quest uses. I would have went that route otherwise.

Gotcha, that makes sense. Please let us know how they work out for you.
thumbsup2.gif

I'll say it-

For just several hundred dollars more you could buy Michelins......

Thanks for answering a question I didnt ask.

Originally Posted By: CKN
I'll say it-

The UN33s? I found them at Pepboys and they wanted $313 for a set in your size. So good deal you received.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
The UN33s? I found them at Pepboys and they wanted $313 for a set in your size. So good deal you received.
Amazon ftw !!!

Originally Posted By: JasonC
Amazon ftw !!!

+1, did the same thing a few months ago with buying four tires on Amazon. Installed at Ford QuickLane for $80 otd. I've had two sets mounted there.

They arrived today and they are made in Thailand and look very well made. Supposed to have a 40,000 mile treadwear warranty. If I can get a couple years out of them I will be very satisfied.

I'll say it-

crackmeup2.gif
He wasn't being sarcastic

Originally Posted By: Nick1994

I'll say it-

crackmeup2.gif
He wasn't being sarcastic
There is another word for what you are being....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back