Cleveland Browns/Jaguars tickets $6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't surprise me someday if the current owners were caught taking money from other teams in the conference to be as bad as they are.
If you don't think it's ever happened in sports, think again.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
It wouldn't surprise me someday if the current owners were caught taking money from other teams in the conference to be as bad as they are.
If you don't think it's ever happened in sports, think again.
It’s called “revenue sharing”!
whistle.gif

The Browns still have a few loyal fans despite all their incompetence.

I feel bad for their fans that their owner and management is so bad.

The worst team in the league gets first pick in the draft, which is something that is worth money.

Originally Posted By: mk378
The worst team in the league gets first pick in the draft, which is something that is worth money.

Yep, and they gave away Carson Wentz too

One thing to keep in mind here is look at baseball..KC Royals were terrible for almost 30 yrs... Then by Finally having picked up enough high draft picks and some decent player moves went to the World Series... Losing the first and winning the next year. Houston Astros lost over 100 games for 3 straight yrs... Picked up draft picks... This yr win the World Series. LA Rams 1989-90 then became the stupid St Louis Rams were dreadful all the way through the 1990s... Until the 1999-2000 season. Went 13-3 and won the Super Bowl 23-16 over the Tennessee Titans aka used to the Houston Oilers.
You never know but something strange could happen here... Cleveland Indians were really terrible for a LONG time until the early 1990s. Very high draft picks finally paid off. I was actually bat boy for a local class A baseball team the Peninsula Pilots in 1991. They played the Cleveland Indians class A team. That Indians team was LOADED with talent. And they knew it. They won that game 15-3. No surprise to me when they were so good just 2 yrs later in the major leagues. Never know... But it could happen here at some time...

Yeah, but didn't they do crazy things like ride Bill Belichick out on a rail and look what happened afterwards.

Originally Posted By: bbhero
One thing to keep in mind here is look at baseball..KC Royals were terrible for almost 30 yrs... Then by Finally having picked up enough high draft picks and some decent player moves went to the World Series... Losing the first and winning the next year. Houston Astros lost over 100 games for 3 straight yrs... Picked up draft picks... This yr win the World Series. LA Rams 1989-90 then became the stupid St Louis Rams were dreadful all the way through the 1990s... Until the 1999-2000 season. Went 13-3 and won the Super Bowl 23-16 over the Tennessee Titans aka used to the Houston Oilers.
You never know but something strange could happen here... Cleveland Indians were really terrible for a LONG time until the early 1990s. Very high draft picks finally paid off. I was actually bat boy for a local class A baseball team the Peninsula Pilots in 1991. They played the Cleveland Indians class A team. That Indians team was LOADED with talent. And they knew it. They won that game 15-3. No surprise to me when they were so good just 2 yrs later in the major leagues. Never know... But it could happen here at some time...

BBHERO: BROWNS always get a good pick then either trade him away or manage to blow it. Last time BROWNS won a championship was 1964. I’m not holdin my breath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back