Bosch Distance Plus 3430 8500 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's the type results I had with the three 3323 BD+ I've used. I notice this one uses hole centertube which means not the most recent production. Looks like this one lived up to it's name.

Thanks for c&p.

Originally Posted By: Sayjac
Now that's the type results I had with the three 3323 BD+ I've used. I notice this one uses hole centertube which means not the most recent production. Looks like this one lived up to it's name.

Thanks for c&p.

You are correct in the older style, I bought around 7 of these and other sizes when walmart discounted them to $3.50 a piece.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Looks very good.

Do you strictly run 0w40 or was it just something you had on hand?

On that oil change it was on sale at walmart, so I got it. And from what I have read here for a long time that the 0w40 is an awesome oil. I have not been too particular about the oil I use in that motor for the past couple years. It has been bullet proof since I bought it. Having said that though, I ran Mobil 1 ep 5w30 for 10 years or so, just recently have I been switching it up to what is on sale. At 230,000 miles I do not feel that it isnt too important compared to my other motors that are a little more finicky.

Anyone ever encountered tears using this Bosch Distance Plus filter?

I'm guessing the thread-starter here installed a thinner oil for the upcoming Midwest winter fast approaching?

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Anyone ever encountered tears using this Bosch Distance Plus filter?

I'm guessing the thread-starter here installed a thinner oil for the upcoming Midwest winter fast approaching?

Here is one with a seam split.
Bosch Distance Plus with Seam Split
I did not do an exhaustive search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back