Ever use air freshener in your rides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Have used the hanging, vent style and the large ones in a container you sit on your floor.

Maybe I stink....

I use the vent style... In the summer I like to go
Trolling.gif
a lot, and with that come some fishy odors
cry.gif

Personal vehicles, no.

The company trucks reek from chain smokers (even with a no smoking policy...), so I keep a can of Ozium with me. Occasionally I'll put a tree in the cab because my co-worker that rides with me is a cigar smoker. Something about the materials in newer Ford interiors (2003+) and cigarette smoke is a nasty combo.

Dogs ride in my truck and eventually it needs a thorough spray down with Fabreze with doors/windows left open till it drys and airs out.
Works great for me. I do this bout once a year.

I don't but my wife and HS daughter seem to like the things, I think they are a waste of good money, but some battles just aren't worth fighting. I clean and vac the seats, carpet in the vehicles once spring and fall and then I drive with the windows a bit on all but the coldest days and that helps. My dad used to toss a couple of lumps of charcoal in the vehicles which would absorb odors pretty well. I am no fan of the scented house candles that my wife uses either. The smell of fresh brewed coffee in the morning is all I need.

Originally Posted By: Donald
I use Peppermint oil in the cabin air filter to smell nice and deter mouses.

Where can you get peppermint oil ?

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Originally Posted By: Donald
I use Peppermint oil in the cabin air filter to smell nice and deter mouses.

Where can you get peppermint oil ?

Grocery store or Walmart for $5. In with the spices/vanilla extract

Last edited:
I like Ozium. Little Trees aerosol cans seem to be lacking in the aerosol a lot of the time, and Ozium's scent is a little milder too. I don't usually use hanging air fresheners or vent sticks.

I have 2 German Shepherd and they've never had a bath because they freak out. I brush them 2-3 times a week, though. Anyways, needless to say the cloth seats in my truck can get pretty funky. Vanillaroma trees work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back