Non-existent motor oils?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're either not stocked in your locale, or not produced due to insufficient demand.

I ought this thread was gong to be more along the lines of;
'why can't I find a gallon jug of ND 40w16' or similar...

The EPA is probably doing everything it can to keep T6 Multi Vehicle off the market or at least in small small quantities seeing how T5 and T6 are no longer gas rated. (I'll go to Delo for this reason.)

Pennzoil Ultra Platinum isn't that rare is it?
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pennzoil-Ultr...f4eUs_5kHrVFQ6I

A few years ago, I had never seen a jug of Castrol 0w40. Now it's everywhere.

I would like to see that Castrol 5w30 A3/B4 here on the market, but 0w40 suits me just fine.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I have seen the Shell T6 in the local Farm & Fleet stores here in Lincoln called Orshlens and most big truck stops like Flying J.

Originally Posted By: bigj_16
Why are these oils not to be found?
Mobil Delvac 1 LE
Shell T6 Multi-Vehicle
PUP

I can get all these easily, with the last one finally being available at a decent price at least on sale. Try finding Pennzoil Euro 5w-30 A3/B4, if you want a challenge. The Pennzoil-Quaker State distributor said they cannot even special order it.

Originally Posted By: bigj_16
Why are these oils not to be found?
Mobil Delvac 1 LE
Shell T6 Multi-Vehicle
PUP

I have never had an issue with finding PUP. I get 5W-20 for the Ram on Amazon and 0W-40 for the Charger at the Dodge dealer ($7/Qt) or on Amazon.

I just got two gallons of Rotella T6 Multi-Vehicle 5w30 from O'Reilly's online - $28.99 per jug. They'll deliver to your local store or your home. And I've never had issues getting PUP from Amazon. Dunno about the Delvac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back