Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm out. Leaving the site and won't be logging in again.

Thanks for all the great information here, I've learned a lot and hopefully contributed some as well.

What happened?
confused.gif

Know the feeling well...

It's sad if you have to, I personally would prefer that you hung around, but you gotta do what you gotta do

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Know the feeling well...

It's sad if you have to, I personally would prefer that you hung around, but you gotta do what you gotta do

Yeah, if anything I've learned here, it's to take some breaks every now and then...cause there are days you just want to throw your hands up....

But-still many good days here than bad!

I hate to see you go, you are a valuable member. Take a break and come back. I like reading the posts of experienced members like yourself.

I read your last post in the thread about Christmas. From what you explained in that post I gathered that one of your posts in the thread was edited, with an edit reason of 'removed language". From what you said in your last post in that thread, I definitely understand why you have decided to leave. It's getting pretty bad when someone cannot even state what Christmas means to them in this country. I'm sorry this has happened Kuato. Thank you for the time you devoted to being on this site and for all your contributions on here.

Another Drama Queen announcing that he's leaving and folks stoking his ego by responding to his tantrum. Please just go away quietly.

I get it. I saw the other thread.
From outside looking in, I understand the reason for editing, but don't have to agree.
The greater majority of folks were not offended, put off, taken back, non reactive. But,in today's world, we accommodate.
Too bad really, 7000 posts, 12 years... That's a divorce no matter how you slice it. And no one gets out unscathed.
Good luck, come back, recycle. I enjoy good company.

For the mods editing one post because they didn't like the way it was worded? It's their rodeo.

crackmeup2.gif

I am sorry but the mods on here are real pieces of work sometimes. I don't blame you for leaving the site. Haven't had a bad experience with a mod yet but it seems like every other week a mod is abusing their power.

I wouldn't get upset about a post getting sensored for religeous reasons, but they sensored a post where I named our National Rugby team - I was pretty upset about that, and took the moderator to task on PM. Moderators not understanding where posters are coming from causes some conflict...they need to be a bit more understanding, not hard line on literal wording.

Originally Posted By: Kuato
OK, I'm out. Leaving the site and won't be logging in again.

45.gif
crazy2.gif
21.gif

34.gif

This place would really increase membership by offering Discussion Rooms for both Politics and Christian Religion. Just keep them separate and secluded - then continue with the same policy of no Religion and/or no Political discussions anywhere else on this website.

For added benefits to the administration here, even throw a wrench into thse two new rooms, by demanding, insisting on no AdBlockers inside those two rooms. That would aid sponsorship here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back