Ford Faux Pas - Dual Clutch Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents have one of these, would be a nice little car (has all the bells and whistles) if it wasn't for the lemon trans. Trans has had the clutches replaced twice, and an entire new unit installed for the third attempt at a fix (all under warranty). Dad has tried to trade if off, but the word is out, so resale value is extremely low. The Ford dealer has been good to them (always have a loaner available, and doing what they can to repair a [censored] product), but not good enough to offer a full refund
laugh.gif

A friend of ours has one and has had it in 8 times for transmission problems and the worst part is they can't sell it because too many people know of the problems and they wouldn't want to be that kind of person and stick someone else with the problems so they are stuck taking it in every so often for Ford to muck with it again. It's really sad that they haven't revised parts / fixed the issue.

I like when he talks about "That [censored] of a transmission starts to fail again" or "Shaking like having an epileptic fit" I died laughing.
grin2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back