Federal American Eagle 380 Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al

$203.42 total for 1000 rounds.
There is a $50 rebate for that price. But I have done it twice in the past.
tartetsportsusa.com

Free. Just $3 for insurance. Usually get in 2 days I have done 12,000 rounds with these guys. Never bother checking anywhere else

Originally Posted By: Propflux01
I have seen only certain ammo is free ship.

Everything in 1000 round boxes is free shipping

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
American Eagle is really reliable in all my caliber-pistols.

Same here

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: KCJeep
I have heard of them but never been on their site. Prices look pretty good.

I am not gonna say their prices on everything are always the lowest. But in the last couple years I checked around when I needed to buy and found it was not worth going elsewhere.

No shipping/tax only a few bucks for insurance. And you get in 2 to 4 business days...usually 2 to 3.

They offer a prime membership option, much like Amazon. Then all ammo, in any quantity, ships free and discounts are deeper. I enrolled and feel it is worth it. Needed two boxes of some fancy .243 last week, and got it postage-free in a couple of days, and much cheaper than any place local.

They also sometimes have ammo in stock at a great price, when I keep reading no-one can find any (elsewhere).

I use the Fed American Eagle for all my .380 practice.

Last edited:
I took advantage of that rebate / American Eagle ammo also. My case of .380 was listed at $249 and the case of 1000 holds 20-50pks of bullets. Each 50pk box carries a $5 rebate, for a total of $100 rebate.
Final cost for 1000 is $149 with free shipping.
https://sporting.myonlinerebate.com/11659/

Its not a $5 per box rebate. Its a 25% back rebate. So $249 minus 25 percent gets you $62 back, for a total cost of $186.

My 1000 round order came as 20 boxes in 50-pks. So I sent-in all 20 UPCs.

Yea. Thats what you do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back