09' Nissan Armada (MotoMaster APX)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am looking to get tires for my Nissan Armada (265/70R18). Anyone know who makes MotoMaster APX? I heard that Cooper usually makes some tires for MotoMaster. I don't know this APX for sure.

They are carried by Canadian tire. They should have what you need.

Some regard MotoMaster as the entry level quality and price point line of tires despite the tires being produced for Canadian Tire by larger companies such as Goodyear (Nordic); Michelin (SE2), Cooper (SE3) and BF Goodrich. Copy and paste from wikipedia.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
They are carried by Canadian tire. They should have what you need.

Some regard MotoMaster as the entry level quality and price point line of tires despite the tires being produced for Canadian Tire by larger companies such as Goodyear (Nordic); Michelin (SE2), Cooper (SE3) and BF Goodrich. Copy and paste from wikipedia.

Certain types of MotoMaster are made from China too. That's why I need to know if APX is low-end Chinese product.

Head in to a store, and take a look at the tire on display. Take a look at the DOT code and you can see who made it, and where.

You can look up the first 2 characters of the DOT code here: www.harriger.com/tires.htm

Figured it would have been Cooper, as is the case with the Motomaster APL tire I am using on my trailer. All their truck tires seem to be Cooper these days, as are many of the passenger tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back