Texas race pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with the 48 think he can pull it out and has to doi it to stay alive. No the 24 won't pull it off and soon going to have to stand up for himself as they'll just push him around cause they can he lets them last week proved it people's Champ give me a break he's done nothing in the sport.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Would like to see Ryan Blaney get win 100 for the Wood Brothers.

Cool seeing Daniel Ricciardo there in a Dale Sr shirt.
+1 Blaney a heck of a driver can't wait till he's in top notch equipment next year.

Last edited:
The Wood Brothers use all Penske equipment with Roush-Yates engines. I am excited to see him in the 12 next year and my sleep favorite Paul Menard in the 21. When you look at all the B2B sponsorship it makes perfect sense why Menard will be in the 21.

Speaking of Penske, it would be cool seeing them have 2 full time xFinity cars with one running for the driver's title with either Austin Cindric or Chase Briscoe. Also huge pipe dream, but with Brad Keselowski Racing closing at the end of the year, it would be cool if Penske had a truck team.

So the beginning of the race it looks like BK dodged a bullet while KyBu has some damage.

Eliott needs to get up front and rear end Hamlin off the track.
grin2.gif

88 to the garage. Burned up a hub. Wonder if it was a grease failure. I would expect it to be on the right more than the left due to loading.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Larson wins Stage 2....Finally has some good luck.

Looks like Larsons luck ran out.

Anyone else notice the backmarker cars almost hitting Larson when he was stopped with the net down? Where were their spotters? Like he spun from the middle of 1-2 to halfway down the back stretch and they still almost hit him.

Also I think if they are going to put the red out, cars should be brought down pit lane, parked against the grass with one crew member for the driver allowed to the car. Drivers can get out if needed that way and the clean-up crews can do their jobs without driving past a bunch of parked racecars.

busy weekend in Texas.

The race, we were up in Dallas for Stars/Sabres, UT Longhorns, and more going on. Also seen lots of Cowboys jerseys at Buckee's this morning on my way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back