2017 Cadillac ATS 2.0T AWD... just picked it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Cadillac, first turbo, and first DI.

Dealer takes care of all maintenance for the first 4 years. I checked with the service manager and they use Dexos gen2 in everything now, along with OEM filters.

ATS forums are filled with catch can, check valve and other pcv modifications to help reduce intake junk.

I drove this car, fell in love, bargained the dealer down like a mental case, and I could not stop driving it this evening. Wonderful chassis, strong engine, great torque.

Thoughts, suggestions and ramblings are welcome.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Somebody on this forum finally bought a Cadillac. A refreshing departure from Subaru's and Hyundai's.
What are you trying to say?
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Somebody on this forum finally bought a Cadillac. A refreshing departure from Subaru's and Hyundai's.

01.gif

Originally Posted By: Cujet
Yup! Cool car. I like 'em very much. I'm a driving dynamics kind of guy and they got it right.

Agreed, the driving experience is all smiles. Very well balanced chassis, quiet as a mouse if not pushed hard, push it and it wakes up and generates adrenaline.

The included tech in this car is great... one nice touch I noticed this morning is that it turns the heated seats on automatically if it's cold, and as 10-15 minutes pass it decreases the heat from high to low without any input.

Configurable LCD gauges under the speedometer are a nice touch, carplay is a treat, etc, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back