Discus Scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a DC scam going around? Just rec'd an email "from them" re: a "hack" 2012 and now several things are in the open?

I don't have any account with them.

FYI.........

I use ZERO social media, thus never comment on anything on-line.

BTW, this "hacking" is absolutely out-of-control these days. "Store all of your data, contacts, backups, homework, photos, music in-cloud and have it instantly, anywhere, everywhere, at your finger tips"

Yeah, right..........gimme a break.

Why in the world should I ever trust you with my personal information?

Originally Posted By: sleddriver

BTW, this "hacking" is absolutely out-of-control these days. "Store all of your data, contacts, backups, homework, photos, music in-cloud and have it instantly, anywhere, everywhere, at your finger tips"

"Never" comment on line?

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Originally Posted By: sleddriver

"Never" comment on line?

only 4,000 times or so....
grin.gif

Most of the commenters on Disqus are employees of disqus using 100's of profiles. I've been watching it for 3 years now. Same insults. Same characters. Same argument.
Here on guns (and politics) is the smart wise anti gun Lee Clayton https://disqus.com/by/disqus_A6DhgtMAaL/
Note his alternate George Hanson uses the same lines. https://disqus.com/by/disqus_CkHtcm02kn/\

Your observations are consistent with those of most imbeciles.---
Thanks for taking time out of your busy electroshock schedule to comment.--
A simple "I can't." Would have expressed your point more effectively;-----
Stormfront called. They want their talking point back;------
Have you suffered a recent concussion? Just curious.:-------
What's this? A gun nut, who is, additionally, a racist Breitbart reader? What a shock.;-------
Sure they are, Jethro.

His arguing partner(s) the dumb Marine Old Jarhead https://disqus.com/by/disqus_NGu4FGh0TP/
Another dumb one https://disqus.com/by/StanniusMannius/
A smart gun owner https://disqus.com/by/williamdiamon/

Last edited:
BTW I found you can copy a profile pic and re-use a username. So I did, all of a sudden, during a threat when he is making fools of everyone, the very smart anti gun Lee Clayton is making some pretty outrageous comments...Most of which were his own comments...just reversed

I'm evidently too enraged to participate in a debate. I'll try opening one of my trailer windows, or stepping outside for a while. Maybe the smell of pig [censored] will sedate me.

My relentless combativeness seems to have underendowment written all over it.

Perhaps I can find someone more receptive to my simpleminded rhetorical strategies.

I see a psychiatrist, but until recently it has not been treated as a mental illness.

I am fortunate to have such devoted anti gun nut fanboys. Their love for me is unwavering

It is entirely understandable that you have taken my indifference to heart, since I am, in fact, an anti gun-mongering racist.

Could my mental condition be the result of inbreeding? Just curious.

I am already perceived as a weakling and a failure. I am heading back to my trailer.

I will admit dressing like a woman sends a little tingle up my leg. I'm not afraid to own it.

It doesn't take much to get this old hen clucking, does it?

If I need attention, why don't I simply ask for it, and spare you my moronic comments?

I seem aroused. Is there something I could share with you?

My agitation has caused me to reply twice to the same comment. My hemmorhoids are flaring up, and my breasts are getting bigger every day. Life isn't easy for me, is it, Old Jarhead?

I'm raring for some man love. That's a very brave admission.

I'm evidently too enraged to participate in a debate. I'll try opening one of my trailer windows, or stepping outside for a while. Maybe the smell of pig [censored] will sedate me.

Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! Hahaha! When I see people, I usually burst into uncontrollable laughter. That might tip you off to the fact I am unhinged

I know. I'm just one headache away from a rampage. I wonder if law enforcement is keeping an eye on me?

My comments, for example, have "head case" written all over them. How long before my sanctimonious rage gets the better of me, and I run off the rails?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HerrStig
"Never" comment on line?
With regards, to fakebook, discus and other "social media platforms", yeah....never.

Does everyone know if you have an Android Phone with a Gmail account that you can see EVERYPLACE you have been to including shopping and traveled too since the day you opened your gmail account?

I think thats creepy ... even though they say its private. You can turn off "location services".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back