New 2018 Chevy traverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up last Sunday. LT 1 fwd with convenience package.Lease was up on the 2015 traverse. Wife is happy so that's all that counts. Leased it under my business so that helps. No money down just $80 motor vehicle had $3000 in GM points paying $325 a month. I feel I hammered out a fair deal. Went last Sunday pouring rain end of the month and tried my best. Drove it first time today nice power love the nine speed transmission. I'll give a full review soon.

Last edited:
Awesome steering wheel! I put my hand at the 6:00 o'clock position when I drive which is why I don't like 3-spoke steering wheels. That steering wheel is like the one on my Buick.

Pictures please!
20.gif

Yes, pictures! I saw a few of these on the road, very sharp looking.

I was shopping for a large crossover to replace the Durango last weekend. Lots to like about the new Traverse, but the relatively high MSRP, 90's style steering wheel and dash buttons, lack of discounts and big question about 1st model year reliability made it a non-starter for me.

Got a '17 Explorer Limited instead. It's been around for 7 years in current form so most glitched should be worked out, and $8,500 off MSRP.

Good luck with the Traverse.

Originally Posted By: kam327
I was shopping for a large crossover to replace the Durango last weekend. Lots to like about the new Traverse, but the relatively high MSRP, 90's style steering wheel and dash buttons, lack of discounts and big question about 1st model year reliability made it a non-starter for me.

Got a '17 Explorer Limited instead. It's been around for 7 years in current form so most glitched should be worked out, and $8,500 off MSRP.

Good luck with the Traverse.

I wanted an Explorer over the GM Lambda Series. But we have four kids and the Ford has a much smaller third row.

I wish Ford would make an EL Explorer or my wife was more comfortable driving a full-size SUV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back