Personal review of P21S Total Auto Wash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased this product from the Autopia website along with a number of car care products. I highly recommend them.

This is a German company and their products have always done well by me. My previous experience was with their wheel cleaner which works quite well. This Total Auto Wash is a complete solution for interior and exterior of cars. For heavy bug buildup spray it on full strength. Dilute it for interior cleaning. 1:5 is a good dilution for interiors though I have read that 1:10 can also be used. Use sparingly.

The wife and I just moved into a manufactured home. While the previous owners cleaned things up well, there were some things that were missed like the cooking vent filter screen. The oil and grease buildup was so bad it looked like wax. I sprayed this stuff on full strength and left it to soak. It took off about 90% of the muck which I think is pretty good.

Now, having said all that, spraying full strength on a vehicle exterior will probably take the wax off. I plan to dilute to 1:5 and try that on any tough spots before going stronger. Thus would make a good degreaser for engine bays also. Be careful though when using it in closed spaces at higher strengths. It can irritate sensitive people.

I recommend the product as well as all P21S products.

I think S100 is the same product but sold for motorcycle use. It's great stuff that is as close as you can get to spray on, rinse off, no agitation cleaning.

I always keep this product on-hand as it is excellent; however, I try to use it VERY judiciously because it is rather expensive.

For light cleaning or cleaning when I know I'll use a lot of product, I tend to make a solution using Dawn dish soap, varying the strength accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back