How do you like your coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get motivated until I get my coffee fix.

I like French vanilla creamer and a little sugar. Very warm to hot.

Originally Posted By: ZZman
I just can't get motivated until I get my coffee fix.

I like French vanilla creamer and a little sugar. Very warm to hot.

Coffee > half and half + dash of coconut milk + dash of cinnamon
Greek Expresso > foamed strong + half and half

I find the coffee taste varies with the water I use, must have 1/2 and 1/2 :)

Originally Posted By: Donald
No coffee. Never got into it. How much have I saved by never going to Starbucks.

I save by not going to Starbucks as well.
smile.gif

The stuff I make at home is way better than charbucks, and a lot cheaper, too.

Black, Melitta single cup pour-over brewer, purified water. Sometimes buy a bag of beans and grind a day or to ahead, sometimes pre-ground. Usually buy the 1 lb bags to try different brands/blends. Nothing fancy, just like a nice cup of coffee.

Black, no sugar or sweetener, STRONG(70% decaf/30% reg) & plenty of it in the a.m.
I also like my one 16 oz-er(decaf) in the afternoon(~3-4 p.m.). But, it's gotta be STRONG and I always make my own. Now & again, I meet the boys for coffee in the afternoon.

Last edited:
No coffee. Never got into it. How much have I saved by never going to Starbucks.

There is no way I spend that kind of money on coffee. I could drink pots of coffee at home for that.

Black , have to add some cold water . I am a wimp , can not drink it HOT !

I too have saved a lot od $$$$ by not going to Starbucks . I am too cheap .

If I am driving , on a trip , I have to have coffee to sip on . W/o the caffeine , i get sleepy . :-(

Then , every couple of hours , I have to stop at a convenience store to drain the radiator and replenish my coffee supply .

If the coffee really tastes bad , I may add some sort of creamer .

Wyr
God bless

Me either. Had 2 friends in college, one would tear your head off if he didn't have 4-5 cups right after getting up. The other one would drink 2 POTS of coffee before he was able to acknowledge anyone in the morning. Not for me thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back