Brand new 2017 Mazda CX-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking delivery as we speak. Great driving vehicle and it fits our needs perfectly. Sonic silver with black interior. Grand Touring trim level. The whole experience was the best I’ve experienced with a new car. Now I need to wash it, my usual first duty with a new car and also read the manual.

thumbsup2.gif
I may follow you here in the next month or two.

I was actually looking to go back to something other than the stupid Journey in 2 years and maybe I will consider a CX-5. Keep us up to date.
grin2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Congrats on the CX-5. I think you saw my posts about us buying a CX-3 for our daughter. Mazda makes some of the best vehicles on the market. Did you get a 17 or 18? FWD or AWD? Any mods planned? I may get her a 16” wheel and winter tire package from TR for Christmas.

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Btw I still like ‘16 version better, it had better 26mpg in the city ratings and was about 200lbs lighter then ‘16

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
I really like the CX-5, but I needed more cargo room. Good luck with yours.

A family friend has the CX-9, she really likes it and it has served her needs well.

Father got his grand touring one a few weeks ago. I wanted him to get the CR-V he was also looking at. I must say I really dig this CX-5. I'm sure you will love it!

Thanks all. My internet access is not full time yet. Still moving in since coming back in country.

The dealer let us take the car out for as long as we wanted. Get lunch, whatever. I only needed 15-20 minutes to decide. The vehicle fits perfect and drives great. The only issue was that it had 114 miles. I prefer much lower miles on a new car, my pet peeve. He found one with 11 miles at a sister dealership 11 miles away so 22 it was. My Mitsubishi Montero Sport had 2.8 miles.

My first Mazda but I’m already impressed. Already detailed it inside even though the dealer detailed it quite well. Like a dog, I prefer to make my own marks. Another peeve. It’s been too cold to wash and wax. Mid-30s in the morning. I have a bottle of Sonax NPT hybrid nano wax waiting to be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back