707hp H-Crate Engine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: FordBroncoVWJeta
Waiting for the "Will this fit in my Honda?" comments.
lol.gif

BIL owned an introductory model Chrysler 300 (had a large dealership) … the large Hemi heads always stuck in my mind long before common DOHC mills dawned that look:

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
That would look GREAT on my snowblower...

Gotta go three stage if you have a V8!!!!

Originally Posted By: 4WD
BIL owned an introductory model Chrysler 300 (had a large dealership) … the large Hemi heads always stuck in my mind long before common DOHC mills dawned that look:

Nice engine! Now get that AC/Delco battery outta there! LOL

Originally Posted By: HangFire

Ha ! It’s hard to humble and PC … but ACD (close to acronym for common mental condition here) has been my longest lasting OEM 12v brick … maybe I’m am still reeling from 3 miles past warranty on Motorcraft …

Originally Posted By: HangFire

Was thinking the same thing, LOL!

Seems that if this is factory backed then they would offer it as a full kit instead of you having to buy the motor for 20K then the PCM for another 2K then some unspecified price for the harness etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back