NAPA GOLD 1358 “MANN/HUMMEL”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening BITOGERS. Here is a interesting one. Can says MANN/HUMMEL and ADBV is nitrile. AND “louvers” to boot

Anyways, it and MAXLIFE 10w30 SM Blend was off a CSOB friends 11’ Sentra 4speed “extra car”. Was on for just over 3,000 miles as he drives a LOT. Over 230,xxx on car and it runs like a raped date
smile.gif

Put a Tough Guard and Maxlife blend 5w30 SM he had in and on.

Enjoy the pictures and Happy Monday

Originally Posted By: Tech819
There's a lot of old sayings that aren't said anymore for good reason.
Why?

There's a lot of old sayings that aren't said anymore for good reason.

Oh well. So shoot me for cripes sake.

Do me a favor: don’t have anything positive to add to post, don’t post!

Thank you and have a good night

This one somewhat of a unique NG application. If you look at the 51358 applications on Wix you'll find the majority are Power Sports Applications. The major exception being Nissan/Inifinti. Imo, that may well explain the nitrile adbv. Best explanation I can come up with.

Garak has posted on this application before, and it too used louvers. These louvers look fine though. Personally if I owned a Nissan/Infiniti, I'd use the 5/7356 and get the slightly longer filter and silicone adbv. I think the M&H label will take the place of Affinia name on them all at some point. This one quite recent so that likely explains it. Friend does drive a lot.

Looks fine and like it did it's job. Thanks for c&p.

Originally Posted By: WellOiled
Interesting. A NAPA Gold with a nitrile ADBV.

Thanks for the c&p

You are welcome wellOiled
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Adam you do a whole lot of oil changes about what would you say the median mileage is on one of your changes?

Probably 4-5k

Originally Posted By: car51
"runs like a raped date"

Not cool.

Relax; it’s a old saying
smile.gif

The problem is people don't know how to relax. Some stay quite busy trying to decide what will offend them next.

Napa Gold "assembled in USA" I think means the parts come from outside the USA. I thought they used to be made in USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back